This list will be updated as needed so please check back regularly.
The Howmet Playhouse Wish List
Would you like to contribute in some small way to the ongoing operations of your favorite hometown theatre? Below is a list of items that are in constant need at the Playhouse. The Playhouse is also considering some larger Capital Improvement projects. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Beth Beaman, Managing Director of the Playhouse, via this website or call (231) 894-4048. Thank You!
As of September 25, 2017 We Need
- 4 watt clear white bulbs (for the Exit signs)
- Any color FLAT paint
- CFL bulbs, equivalent to 100 watt or higher incandescent bulbs
- Cleaning supplies (bathroom, floor & countertop cleaners, etc.)
- Flooring: any type (carpet, tile, wood paneling, etc.)
- Gaff Tape ($15.00-$20.00/roll, depending on width)
- Glow Tape ($7.00-$14.00/roll, depending on width)
- Philips head screws: various sizes.
- Styrofoam heat knife
- Kilz concrete care products
- Leaf Blower
- Lumber of all shapes and sizes
- Masking tape, painter’s tape
- Paint brushes and rollers
- Towels: terry cloth or similar hand towels
- Trash bags
Capital Expenses Wish List
We are currently working on raising capital for an extensive renovation of the Playhouse. Please contact Beth Beaman, Managing Director of the Playhouse, via this website or call (231) 894-4048 for details on how you can support these efforts.