If you have any questions about tickets, about an upcoming performance, about volunteering or donating, please feel free to leave a message by calling 231•894•4048 at any time.
Or, if you prefer, you may instead use the Contact Us form on this website to ask questions. Either way, someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for supporting the Howmet Playhouse!
Ticket Purchases and Policies
Summer Theatre Festival
The Summer Theatre Festival includes events held in July and August
Patrons may purchase tickets for any Summer Theatre Festival event at the Playhouse Box office, at the Whitehall City Hall, or online:
- The 2019 Summer Theatre Festival will be held at The Playhouse, our newly renovated community jewel. Tickets may be purchased at Whitehall City Hall, weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm and one hour before showtime at the theatre. You may purchase tickets in person or by calling City Hall at (231) 894-4048.
- To purchase tickets Online visit the 2019 Summer Theatre Festival page and
- Look for the "Buy Now" button to purchase single show tickets for the show(s) of your choice or
- Use the "Become a Member" button to purchase Flex passes for the entire season.
- Online purchases are processed through our Vendini ticketing system. Please note that ticket purchases with a credit card will appear as "Vendini" on your credit card statement.
- See the Ticket Prices section below to learn more about Flex passes.
All Sales Are Final
No refunds will be given for any purchased tickets. Tickets may be exchanged, whenever possible and depending upon availability, in person at the box office for a $2.00 service fee.
Summer Theatre Festival Ticket Prices
Tickets for single performances are generally $25.00 for adults, $21.00 students; exceptions will be noted as appropriate on the current Summer Theatre Festival page (see the EVENTS menu).
Become a Member
Thank you for your consideration.
The Playhouse is a year-round venue. Be sure to visit the EVENTS menu for our complete schedule of plays, music, movies, and more.