Rates & Rentals
The Howmet Playhouse is available for rent by non-profit organizations and for-profit promoters. Rates effective July 2016 are as follows:
- White Lake Collaboration Partner, $350.00 per night
- Non-White Lake Collaboration Partner, $450.00 per night
- All other non-profit/for-profit organizations, $550.00 per night
Rentals begin at 4:30 pm for a 7:30 pm performance. If access to the Playhouse prior to the
4:30 pm load-in time is required, additional labor and rehearsal fees will apply:
- Rehearsals, $35/hour with a 2-hour minimum
- Labor, $35/hour with 2-hour minimum
- Sound and Lighting Services may be provided at an additional cost.
Food Service, Alcohol Sales
- Event Fee for alcohol sales: additional rate of $50.00 per night; lessee must provide their own liquor license.
- Event fee for food service: the lessee must obtain prior approval from the City of Whitehall for the service of prepared food, drink, or alcohol; the City of Whitehall reserves the right to charge a clean-up fee of $200.00 per night
A Collaboration Partner is a recognized non-profit organization who collaborates with the Playhouse to generate supplemental revenue for the Playhouse from the scheduled event.
White Lake is defined as an organization whose primary business address is within the City of Whitehall, Montague, or the townships of Fruitland, Montague, Whitehall, or White River.
Technical Equipment Available
Contact the Managing Director for a current list of equipment available.
Considering Renting the Playhouse?
Please use the Contact form on this website to ask for further details and specifications on renting the theatre.
A contract will be mailed to you once your event is scheduled.